Working with us will never be “business
as usual.” That’s a good thing.
We’re the first to admit that transfer agents perform the same basic functions. But at Continental Stock Transfer & Trust, we know that being your agent of choice requires more.
As the only major transfer agent specializing in smaller to midsize emerging and growth companies, we support your unique needs and those of your shareholders without question, above and beyond your expectations. While this means that you can get on with business, for us, it also means going the extra mile to execute exactly what you need, when you need it. And there’s nothing “usual” about that.
“The Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company management team is a highly valued long-term partner for Westar in handling our broker transfers and DTC interface. Don Gress and his operations staff are very knowledgeable and responsive to our needs.”
Patrick L. Anderson, Manager, Shareholder Services, Westar Energy
With 24/7 access to our senior-level experts, you also gain what no mega transfer agent can offer: truly customized, tailored and responsive business solutions based on five decades of unparalleled industry experience.
Transfer agent essentials
As your transfer agent, we serve as your critical record keeper, maintaining shareholder information, including:
- Taxpayer IDs
- Certificate, book-entry and share detail
We also expertly:
- Issue and transfer shares
- Handle restricted and legal transfers
- Maintain a history of stock issuance and cost basis
- Report on shareholder and stock activity
- Communicate with shareholders on your behalf
- Provide issuer and shareholder 24/7 online account access
- Interface with the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and stock exchanges
- Handle dividend disbursement and tax reporting
Extended offerings customized for you and your shareholders
In addition to fundamental offerings, our full range brings you a comprehensive set of services from which to build your perfect solution. These include:
- Employee plan administration
- IPO and SPAC services
- Annual meeting and proxy services
- Corporate actions and escrow services
- EDGAR/XBRL filing
- Stock plan administration
- Dividend reinvestment plan and direct stock purchase plan administration
Choose the right transfer agent
Your needs, company size and service expectations should drive your choice of a transfer agent. We understand the significance of this choice, and have 10 tips to share with you that will help you choose the perfect agent. Read our “10 Tips for Choosing the Best Agent” in our IPO brochure.