As a shareholder, you want to focus on your investment. Our support gives you 20/20 vision.
We are pleased to announce our migration to a new software system which will allow our customers a new state of the art on-line system. Over the coming weeks, shareholders will be notified as to when they can access the enhanced platform – ContinentaLink 2.0. In the meantime, you may continue the shareholder experience on our current version – ContinentaLink 1.0.
Access your account
Shareholders accessing their accounts through ContinentaLink will need their account IDs and PINs. If you have not yet used ContinentaLink to review your account, contact us for the security code that will allow you to establish your user ID and PIN.
Dividend reinvestment plans
Participants in dividend reinvestment plans can access their information here.
Get your questions answered
Our frequently asked questions may answer your immediate questions and clarify some of the more technical investment terms.
We also invite you to call us at 212.509.4000 so that we can assist you even more quickly and directly. Alternately, please feel free to be in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
How we support you
As part of our shareholder services, we offer you:
- Immediate responses to phone inquiries and same-day responses to email inquiries by our NYC-based professionals
- Secure 24/7 online access to your account via ContinentaLink, allowing you to:
- Change your address and other identifying information
- Review your holdings, payments and dividend reinvestment transactions
- Download documents that will help you manage your holdings
- Online access to important IRS and other forms and documents
- Definitions of key terms and answers to frequently asked questions
- Vote your proxy online