When it comes to EDGAR/XBRL filing, the SEC expects a lot of you.
Leave all that to us.
The numerous complex rules and regulations issued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) frequently shift and change. Our experts are thoroughly familiar with SEC compliance and are ready to assist you with the filing of SEC-required forms and all the details this filing entails.
We work directly with you, your accountants and your audit team to determine what you must file and to provide you with a full range of SEC-registered EDGAR filing agent services.
EDGAR/XBRL filing fundamentals
When we work with you, our team of EDGAR/XBRL experts supports you with:
- Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval (EDGAR) filing of forms including, but not limited to:
- Reports (10-Q, 10-K, 6-K, 8-K, 20-F)
- Registrations (S-1, S-2, S-3, S-4, S-6, S-8, 424)
- Proxies (14A, 14C)
- Ownership reports (Forms 3, 4, 5)
- Forms 144, SC13D, SC13G, 13F
- eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) reporting of exhibits to periodic and current reports, registrations and other documents
Customize your EDGAR/XBRL filing services
In addition to the fundamentals, our full suite of EDGAR and related services include:
- Typesetting and printing
- Publishing to EDGAR, HTML, bookmarked PDFs and high-quality, formatted Microsoft Word files
- Newswire services